The TEMPO instrument is the food industry’s automated quality indicator testing system for the enumeration of quality indicator organisms in food and environmental samples.
- TEMPO is a fully automated enumeration system that tests quality indicators in food products and environmental samples within your laboratory. Connected to your LIMS, TEMPO provides objective results and ensures data traceability with minimal preparation time. Accuracy and efficiency matter. Let TEMPO automate your food safety testing.
- Quality indicator enumeration of total viable counts, coliform counts, generic E. coli, and Enterobacteriaceae, lactic acid bacteria and Staphylococcus aureus, yeast and molds, and Bacillus cereus for food and environmental samples.
- We just expanded our portfolio with the new TEMPO Campylobacter enumeration test kit, bringing you convenience and unlocking value for your operation
Features and Benefits
Time management is crucial in the agri/food industry. TEMPO helps you:
- Speed up the selection and management of raw materials
- Accelerate corrective action in the case of non-compliance
- Expedite product release, especially for re-tests
- Accelerate stock rotation
- Rapidly respond to regulatory guidelines and customers' requirements
TEMPO helps gain time for other tasks
- Assess production process to better understand and anticipate possible non-compliance
- Carry out trend analyses of results
- Revisit HACCP plan and monitor the critical control points
- Improve the training of production personnel in microbiological risks
- Reinforce food pathogen control plan or increase chemical analyses
- Increase testing analyses